Maxi-Pedia Forum

Maxi-Pedia Forum => Suggestions & Feedback => Topic started by: Romo on February 03, 2009, 03:05:31 pm

Title: visa
Post by: Romo on February 03, 2009, 03:05:31 pm
I am An Indian Passport Holder?I got schengen visa by Invitation from germany.Now I want to got spain is that possible to go spain without touching Germany?

Title: Re: visa
Post by: atari on February 04, 2009, 07:57:26 pm
When you look at your visa, what does it say on the line "valid for" and "type"?

If it says "etats schengen" on the "valid for" line and your visa is category C, which is most common, you are ok. You can enter the Schengen zone through any Schengen country. If your visa is issued by Germany, you should theoretically spend most of your time in Germany, but it does not matter if you visit Germany last or first. Better call your embassy to verify and be absolutely sure.