Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

July 23, 2018, 02:41:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: July 18, 2018, 11:07:54 am 
Started by fghfgh - Last post by fghfgh

I am staying in France from 11.05.2018 to 28.07.2018 with a short stay Schengen visa. I will go back to India and I want to comeback in France for another internship from 26.09.2018 to 22.12.2018. Can I apply for another short stay Schengen visa? Will not that be a problem for 90/180 rule?

Thanks is advance

 on: July 07, 2018, 02:08:40 pm 
Started by El.b - Last post by jaglever007

Does the appeal need to be in French? (It says so on France embassy FAQs but I'm not sure if I understood it correctly.)

Also, are the appeals always sent to Nantes and not the embassy in your own country..?

Reason for denial for me was “The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable.”

I noticed there was an error on date for itinerary and bus ticket, hopefully it's the reason. Any other reason you can think of?

I applied for 89 days visa.

Thank you.

 on: July 05, 2018, 08:23:43 pm 
Started by anksdanny - Last post by anksdanny
I have valid resident permit and I live in a shared accommodation apartment. My landlord said my parents can live in the same apartment as it has lot of space.

Now I understand my resident agreement is enough to go in the application but do I need to draft a rental agreement for my parents as well? provided they will live in the same apartment as I live in.

 on: July 01, 2018, 02:45:37 pm 
Started by GD - Last post by GD
New Zealanders with a 90 day stay limit in Europe .... is it possible to travel to Switzerland and that count as being outside of our 90 day limit region?

 on: June 20, 2018, 04:51:00 pm 
Started by Franchette - Last post by MariaU
Hi Yaris!

Thanks for your reply. I actually came from the Oficina de Extranjeria on Monday and they said it's not a problem that my visa expired on that day even if I still haven't gotten my residencia card.

Yes but do we not need our Libro de Familia for me to get a residence permit and NIE since that is the basis of my residence? The Libro de Familia was in the list of requirements they gave us before which is why were waiting for it. But if it turns out we don't need it, I might try to get those right away!! Smiley

 on: June 20, 2018, 04:04:38 pm 
Started by Katotie29 - Last post by Katotie29
Thank You,Steven

I ask my friend to translate it and here was the result :

 Ok sis i just understand a lil bit cause they speak more of their politics and laws.

Ur visa is for tourism right? Just for a few time of stancy.

They reject cause, when they looked for the hotel (one of u will stay) the reservation was cancelled. And they doesnt have clear the purpose of ur trip and they doesnt know ur place for arrival.

Thats a lik bit i can understand cause picture is cutted a lik bit, i cant see a few letters and i cant get the words correctly.

 How the Hotel cancelled ? I really have no idiea,coz i requested my Travel agent to prepare those requirements,expensively!!! And then after tis Rejection suddenly they ask me to Re Apply to spain and saying that they add another addition which is (Hotel Voucher) and i told them that i’m not interested anymore of going to spain

 on: June 20, 2018, 03:56:15 pm 
Started by Katotie29 - Last post by steven
Yes, you can apply to other Schengen country after you have applied to Spain. To translate the letter from embassy, you can try using Google Translator, works good enough for this purpose. Your visa denial is recorded in the VIS system, having the stamp in your passport is irrelevant.

 on: June 20, 2018, 03:50:51 pm 
Started by Franchette - Last post by yaris
Do you have any expectation on when you get your Libro de Familia? Note that the Libro de Familia is not the document that would allow you stay in Spain in place of your visa. The Libro de Familia (The Family Book) is a document issued by the Ministry of Justice of Spain and is processed in the Civil Registry. The book just serves to record the relationship of kinship between parents and children, births, adoptions, deaths, separations and divorces.

To stay legally in Spain after your visa expires, you need to get either a Spanish citizenship, or a Spanish residence permit. In case you have not done so already, quickly file for a residence permit (Tarjeta de Residencia). You will also need so-called NIE (Número de Identificación de Extranjero - this is your identification number in Spain). Non-EU applicants are granted an initial residence for one year which is usually extended to five years on renewal. In order to obtain your residence permit and the NIE, you have to apply at the nearest Oficina de Extranjería or Comisaría de Policía. NIE is provided on the spot, the Tarjeta de Residencia comes after three months.

 on: June 20, 2018, 03:35:50 pm 
Started by Mack - Last post by porsche
No worry. A 3-days overstay is not a major infringement. Should it be a problem, you would have been questioned at the border upon your departure from Luxembourg - you would have gotten a fine or just a verbal warning. Since you were let go without any fine, or more precisely without an official record of your overstay, it is considered as closed case. To have good grades - that is the best you can do in this case. Smiley

 on: June 20, 2018, 03:30:16 pm 
Started by Prissy - Last post by bugibar
Given that the conference takes place between 1st and 4th July, 2018, that is only a week to go, you do not have many viable options at this time. You can try to appeal the decision and hope that it will be returned within a week; nevertheless, the appeal body has 30 days to return and may not consider your timing need. But you can try... what is the wording of the reason for your visa denial?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Page created in 0.713 seconds with 16 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)