Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

December 06, 2021, 07:08:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
 on: April 05, 2018, 06:07:06 pm 
Started by Arceno - Last post by Arceno
One last concern. My boyfriend said that marriage is not possible for me to get residence permit here. I don't know why, i don't know what to do anymore!

 on: March 31, 2018, 01:46:57 am 
Started by lauberge - Last post by lauberge
Thanks for your post. "it's usually best to try and work with the authorities then try to challenge them." … this is definitely true, and good advise. It is helpful when they see that the case has been at least attempted to be resolved, and when they see some stamps from lawyers or other authorities, they hesitate to challenge the case.

When I left the country, the border guard asked for the expired permit and accepted all the documents (attestation and departure card) that the immigration office
... what exactly do you mean by "attestation" and "departure card"? What was written on those documents?

Apologies for the delay in responding. Here's the answers to your questions Smiley :
The Attestation is similar to the other attestations (I also had one issued by my university to receive a student permit) in that it gives all pertinent information about the person and their purpose in Switzerland. It's a document that only be obtained from the OCP and contains the date of the attestation, name of the person, date of birth, country of origin, date of entry into Switzerland, purpose of entry/type of visa, and type of permit was issued to the person with the date the permit was issued. In this case because I was departing permanently and because of the issues I described before the OCP also wrote that they decided I could leave without any restrictions.

The departure card was similar but only given out to those who fill out "Form G" (I think it's G) or the form in which you announce your intention to leave Switzerland. When I was asked the OCP, they asked me specifically what my intended departure date was and stipulated that I had to leave before that date. Written on the departure card was my name, date of departure, and signature of an OCP employee. It had an official OCP stamp on it.

 on: March 26, 2018, 10:51:32 am 
Started by kovik - Last post by kovik
Dear Guys,

I just got my Schengen visa from Embassy of Spain, they gave me multiple entry visa. This coming June I will travel to Spain for a short visit (tourism). Since my visa validity is up to September, I am planning to travel again to Europe in August but that time it will be in Austria.

My question is, can I enter in Austria directly in August instead of Spain? or should I enter again in Spain because they are the one who issued my visa?

Thank you.

 on: March 16, 2018, 08:05:55 pm 
Started by KKCA - Last post by KKCA
My fiancée called and they told him for both birth certificates and free status certificates to be authenticated with ared ribbon. My concern is the remaining visa days I have. Thanks

 on: March 16, 2018, 07:33:04 pm 
Started by KKCA - Last post by bugibar
What documents do you have on mind? In most states, merely a reliable and state-issued ID is required for a marriage (for identification purpose). A passport can serve this purpose as well.

 on: March 16, 2018, 07:24:39 pm 
Started by Emanuel manu - Last post by yaris
Just a note, "20 years old passports" is nonsense.

No country issues passports for 20 years or more. You can review the passport validity map on wiki. Most developed countries issue passports with validity of 10 years. Passports in developing are being issued commonly for 5 years or less.

Passport validity

The post above is not endorsed by this forum, please, use that information with caution and before making any decision check official sources.

 on: March 16, 2018, 06:59:47 pm 
Started by nauman - Last post by danisara
Please, do not double post. Here is the answer to your question:

French Visa Appeal

 on: March 16, 2018, 06:54:20 pm 
Started by El.b - Last post by danisara
In case you can present evidence that you satisfy the condition of sufficient financial resources, I see a good chance of winning the appeal. Do not forget also about medical insurance which is mandatory in Europe. The appeal takes up to 60 days. The appeal must be made within two months of the express or implicit refusal of the visa. Is it better to submit an appeal or a new visa application? See here for more details: Schengen visa appeal in France

 on: March 16, 2018, 06:44:44 pm 
Started by swat - Last post by porsche
No, you do not need to wait until the 180 days period is over. If you arrive on 24/09/17 and leave on 21/11/17, that gives you 59 days in the Schengen zone. Then, if you enter the Schengen zone on 23/02/18 and leave on 23/04/18, that gives you another 60 days. In total, you will have spent 119 days in the Schengen zone; that is however within 212 days. Now, when on 23/04/2018 you look 180 days back, that brings you to 26/10/17 - that is your new 180-days-period start date. When considering this new 180 days period, dates between 26/10/17 and 23/04/2018, you will have spent 87 days in the Schengen area which satisfies the 90/180 rule.

 on: March 16, 2018, 06:31:40 pm 
Started by Arceno - Last post by porsche
When married, you are entitled to citizenship if your partner's country.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Page created in 0.083 seconds with 16 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)