Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 18, 2024, 09:00:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Going to Europe for a year. What should I do about visa?

(Read 3512 times)
jross93

« on: March 02, 2016, 09:36:13 am »

Hi guys,

So my plan is to go to Spain (Barcelona) for 3 months and than either stay for a little longer like a month or two or leave and go travel throughout Europe (the schengen countries) for up to 9 months. In total be in Europe for 6 months to a full year depending on how I budget and how long I end up staying in each country. I am doing this to just experience living in Europe (wouldn't be a student or have a job, would just be me and a friend living on a decent budget to experience living in Spain for 3-6 months and than other countries for a lesser period of time maybe a week to a month in each country) and really am dying to do this in September (6 months from now). I know the 90/180 rule and have looked up the different types of visas and none seem to fit or seem realistic for me to get or be accepted for a year visa. My question is are any of the visas an option for me if anyone's done what I am looking to do? If so or if not what are my options? Is risking going without a visa worth it through anyone's experience? Any feedback is really greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: March 02, 2016, 09:36:13 am »

bugibar

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 04:20:19 pm »

In case you are young (school/university age), your viable option might be to sign up for a university programme and get study visa. Otherwise, you need to get regular long-term visa which is imho unlikely to get just for travelling.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)