Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 16, 2024, 01:43:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Is it wise to mention a fiancée at a consulate?

(Read 4008 times)
Adrikstalin
Semi-Newbie

« on: April 13, 2016, 10:55:53 am »

As the title suggests, is it wise to mention a Fiancee at a consulate? We've been officially engaged in my country with my family and her family present and I got a physical evidence (pictures) to prove it and all so. Is it wise to mention my purpose of travel as a visit to my Fiancee or is it a red flag of someone who's not coming back? Note that, I am a student at my last year of Dental surgery major at my home country and I have strong ties to return. What are your thoughts on this? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: April 13, 2016, 10:55:53 am »

yaris

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 01:08:12 pm »

Being a student at your last year of college in your home country and having a fiancee at the foreign country that you want to travel to is sure red flag. It suggests that you have a great reason to stay there after you are done with your school. It supports stronger ties to the foreign country than to your home country. Or, can you list your ties you have to your home country, what are they?
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)