Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 07:37:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Re: Refusal Appeal

(Read 3601 times)
bok24

« on: June 04, 2016, 04:20:16 am »

hi good day.i just want an advise and what other ways can i do regarding the refusal of my schengen visa.i am from philippines,32 single.the letter is exacrly like this:

"where our and the local schengen cooperation's experience with specific groups and nationalities indicates that many fail to leave norway or the schengen area upon expiration of their visas, it has become our practice to issue a visa only in exceptional cases. probability of return is assessed individually, and importance is attached to both emigration potential in the applicant's country of origin and to the individual factors regarding the applicant. we have noted that the applicant comes from a country with a great potential for emigration due to its social and economic situation. in our experience, many applicants from the Philippines wish to resettle in other countries.

according to visa practice, there is requirement that the applicant has very good ties to the home country when the intention to visit distant relatives. a relationship like aunt is considered distant.
in our assessment as to whether the applicant has sufficient good ties to her home country to issue a visa, we have put weight on the fact that the applicant is young, single, and has no children. furthermore, we have put emphasis on the fact that the applicant has neither documented to own property or having other financial commitments to her home country.based on this we find that the applicant does not have sufficient ties to her home country o issue a visa.

we have considered whether there are any welfare grounds that might outweigh the low probability of return.

the applicant wishes to visit her aunt. however, this is not considered sufficiently strong welfare in order to issue a visa, considering we do not find the applicant's ties to the Philippines to be sufficiently strong."......i didn't attached my bank certificate because i have an invitation indicated that my aunt will shoulder all my expenses,and it is on their checklist that if the sponsor will shoulder everything she will be the one who will provide the bank statement as a proof of funds. although in their assessment that our relationship is distant,i and my aunt are very close because before she went to Finland, shes living with us,from elementary days to high school until she graduated and finds her own journey..i need some advice what is my next step to appeal.thank you and good day.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 04:59:20 am by bok24 » Logged
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: June 04, 2016, 04:20:16 am »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 08:33:41 am »

The letter from the embassy itself is the advice. They told you the factors they have taken into account when considering your visa. Take the important points, it is up to you to prove that they are not correct in their assessment. Can you provide evidence (paper documents) demonstrating that the following statements are not correct?

- the applicant is young,
- the applicant is single,
- the applicant has no children,
- the applicant has not documented to own property,
- the applicant has not documented having other financial commitments to her home country,
- the applicant wishes to visit her aunt, this is not considered sufficiently strong welfare in order to issue a visa.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)