Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 09:08:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schenegan business visa over stay

(Read 7874 times)
Ritu
Semi-Newbie

« on: July 06, 2016, 09:26:26 am »

Hi all
I went to Germany on business visa which were valid for 6 months with duration of stay of 15days which I misunderstood for every visit as 15 days and overstayed by 5 days so while leaving the country I was questioned and made to sign papers stating a criminal charge for overstaying ( 95 inr.2 aufentgh )and was allowed to leave the country.now it's been two weeks I haven't received any thing from them yet
I am really in tense situation  now as I don't know the outcome and whom to go for answers .has anyone dealt with a similar situation and what was the outcome. By when do I hear back from the authorities?
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: July 06, 2016, 09:26:26 am »

yaris

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 03:51:48 pm »

The process of getting information on this is pretty lax, unfortunately to say, you might get a letter months later, or might not get anything at all. If in doubt, you can contact German embassy as that is the point of contact in foreign affairs, but do not expect an overly reaction.
Ritu
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 09:42:08 am »

Hi all
 Did anybody went through this problem n what happens I want to know that as each day i m going crazy thinking about the outcome. In this forum similar things have happened with many people but no body as reverted back their situation,.i was checking German embassy website but they do not have any category to book appointment for this kind of queries.how can I explain them as it was just human error  in understanding the visa and not intentionally done.
yaris

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 09:22:16 am »

Is it possible to just walk there within their opening hours? Or, do they have email? (some embassies provide email address) Which country are you from?
Ritu
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 08:09:25 am »

Hi yaris
I m from India. And it's more than a month I haven't got anything from there.its really scary to wait like this .what is other option ? Is there any other website you know can answe my query.thank u for all ur help
yaris

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 10:54:19 am »

Hello, some embassies have 60 days to reply, and due to a high volume of appeals they reply at the very last moment. Unfortunately, it is completely under the control of the embassy. I would not worry until it is some 70 days from the date of your submission.
Pdu
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 12:08:47 am »

Did you get any mail yet?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 02:10:21 pm by Pdu » Logged
Ritu
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 05:26:28 pm »

Hi  I haven't revived anything yet.its more than 2 month .I really don't know what to do.plz somebody who had similar experience  please help
yaris

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2016, 12:46:21 pm »

Hi  I haven't revived anything yet.its more than 2 month .I really don't know what to do.plz somebody who had similar experience  please help

I am sorry, I am a little confused now - are you waiting for a final outcome of your overstay, or for your visa appeal? In case you are waiting for any followup to your visa overstay, why do you need it? If you have not received anything within the past 3 months, I would likely let it go.
Ritu
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2016, 09:19:50 am »

Hi Yaris
I am still waiting for the outcome my visa overstay.its been 4 months now I haven't received any mail from them.same time I am scared to apply for fresh visa as what if they reject then my  whole career wild be in jeopardise .
yaris

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2016, 10:05:41 pm »

After 4 months ... as I said, I would just forget about it. If you apply for new visa, and your application is rejected, it can be caused by the overstay, but it can as well be caused by many other causes. People get denied visa for "just having a bad-luck day", read through this forum to see cases of other Schengen visa applicants. That is just the visa business - unpredictable and uncertain.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)