Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 02:53:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

My Schengen Visa refused

(Read 3509 times)
hmax

« on: July 14, 2016, 09:31:12 pm »

Hello

I had a meeting at my Company's HQ office in Belgium from July 1 to July 15 my embassy's interview was at June 28
I had an accommodating and flight ticket from 1-7 July and of course it has been cancelled finally i've got a refusal from the embassy with code 2 (the purpose and conditions of stay plans have not been justified)
Do you think i've got refused because of intervention between interview date and visit date ?
And what am i suppose to do now especially we have another office meeting at Sep-15 do i have to appeal with the new ticket and accommodation date  15-30 SEP or i have to reapply one more time
*i don't got any stamp on my passport

Please advise
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: July 14, 2016, 09:31:12 pm »

steven

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 09:18:28 am »

Which country have you applied at? Some embassies are know for frequently denying visa. The reason for visa refusal means that you might want to try to better document what you will do in the destination country, where exactly you will be, where you will stay, whom you will visit, etc. I would try appealing visa. Search this forum for visa appeal template, there is one in PDF somewhere here.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)