Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 08:12:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

How much do you make on Adsense?

(Read 15468 times)
pawel
Semi-Newbie

« on: November 21, 2008, 02:17:00 pm »

Would anyone have any general rule about how many visitors or pages you need to have per day to get some revenue from adsense? Like on average you make $10 per every 500 UIPs or something like it? What are your numbers?
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: November 21, 2008, 02:17:00 pm »

bugibar

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 04:58:45 pm »

Would anyone have any general rule about how many visitors or pages you need to have per day to get some revenue from adsense? Like on average you make $10 per every 500 UIPs or something like it? What are your numbers?

Do you know the proverb about the bird? Early bird catches the worm

The same thing applies when talking about any online money making scheme. AdSense is a legitimate program and has paid many to the extent that some of them are earning a fortune from it. But the problem is that everything has a saturation and Adsense has become alike. It is not feasible at this time to generate revenues from AdSense that is going to make you interested if you have joined now. Also, there are so many tricks that you would need to employ to get some decent income. And, in doing so, you might find yourself banned from the program one day.
yaris

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 01:11:16 pm »

My experience is some $50 per month from AdSense. I have approximately 1000 unique visitors per day. It is really not much, hardly to cover the costs of running the website. But I heard once you get about 50,000 some websites are able to get their own advertisement and not to have to rely on adsense.
TanyVady73
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 02:42:35 am »

I know there are many things that you have to consider. Lets say a website that gets 500 hits per day. How much do you think you would make?
Ps: My website does not get 500 hits per day btw lol I dont even have a website. just wondering.
ramki
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 08:57:49 pm »

It depends on how well you position your ads, and believe me that is the hardest part of living off of web sites. But it is reasonable to expect some $7-10 / 1000 page views. Depends also on the bounce rate.
Loogaraempott

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 01:41:12 pm »

Hey guys, how much do you usually make per month from Adsense? What kind of revenue are you generating from your sites?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 11:40:07 pm by atari » Logged
Pansophic

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 10:48:19 am »

i get approximately 35$ per month from adsense Smiley
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)