Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 03:05:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen visa refused by Netherland embassy

(Read 5414 times)
shajahanpothuvachola

« on: August 13, 2016, 11:03:12 am »

Hello

I was applied a schengen visa to visit my friend in Netherland ,I give all the documents very correct for get Visa but the I got a refusal letter with many reasons ,I was given all documents as follows

Valid passport,return flight tickets,travel insurance,employment contract,leave certificate,application updated form,bank statement,cover letter include intention of visit,my friend bank statements,passport,main house paper,invitation letter ,my friend employment contract,bank slips ,our relationship documents like photos his vissum details ,hotel bills,our daily chatting messenger details many many documents

At last I called embassy for a confirmation about the documents are correct ,from my country India I done through vfs but embassy couldn't understand our relationship also they told me by refusal letter ,they can't justify the intention also relationship is not good ,and I have no intention to go back to my residence,even though I submitted my company leave letter and employment contract then also the not give visa

Now this time I had applied one appeal against my refusal so it takes too month for result
I would to ask help from anybody did I get Visa from Netherland embassy?
Do I need to wait appeal result?
How to solve my problem?
What I can do better for meet my friend in Netherland?
What is the good option to do now?

I hope anybody can give me a solution for my visa problems

Thanking you

Note: sorry for my bad English
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: August 13, 2016, 11:03:12 am »

yaris

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 09:56:53 am »

Hello, your English is fine, no worry. Reading your post, I suspect that the embassy officer reviewing your visa application might gotten worried that you will visit your friend and emigrate to Netherland. Perhaps you have put too much emphasis on introducing your friend to the embassy (you provided chat messenger details - what about?). Is your friend also an India native? (the embassy might be worried that you visit him to stay in Netherlands for good) Is your friend a woman? (the embassy might be worried that you want to marry her to stay in Netherlands) Your option is to appeal the decision. In your appeal you need to focus on arguments supporting the fact that you do not want to emigrate, and that you will return to your home country. Search this forum for an appeal template and other information on Schengen visa appeal. Cheeers.
shajahanpothuvachola

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 12:56:33 pm »

Thanks for your kind reply

Exactly my friend is a dutch ,also my friend is a women
I just showed all relevant documents for understand our relationship to embassy then I Also given my employee contract and leave certificate to return my country
Why the embassy is not looking my situation
I had given appeal also but even they never answer me

I hope somebody can give a solution to get visa to visit my friend
steven

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 02:41:35 pm »

The appeal can take 30 or 60 days (practice varies) + a few days of delivery time.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.504 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)