Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 11:48:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Refused Schengen Visa Application in Jeddah, KSA

(Read 8565 times)
Mae

« on: September 03, 2016, 04:14:10 am »

Hi, I'm Filipino and currently working in Saudi Arabia as a Registered Nurse III in one of the Military Hospitals here in the Kingdom. I applied for Schengen Visa in French Consulate in Jeddah last August 17 and I got my refusal letter on 21st of August with the following reasons:

1) the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable
2) your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained
Remarks: You may lodge an appeal against the decision to refuse a visa with the Commision of Appeal against the decisions pf Refusal for an entry Visa in France, at the following address: BP 83.609, 44036 Nantes Cedex 1

Upon submitting my documents the interviewer returned to me my detailed itinerary and my letter regarding the purpose of my visit to France and she also returned to me my work contract. I think these are the reasons why my application got refused because the Consulate wasn't able to check this documents? I will have my vacation in the Philippines this coming September 6 and I don't know if I will appeal or is it much better if I will reapply in my home country instead?

Please any reply is such a great help.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: September 03, 2016, 04:14:10 am »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 12:39:19 pm »

Many applicants get their visa application denied with these statements. Some times with relevant causes, in many cases without any obvious reason. In your case, I would try appealing the decision, as reapplying does not add new light on the process. In any case, here are two useful posts that detail the application process. See if you have not ommited any of the documents, or perhaps some documents listed in these posts might increase your chances.

Basic requirements for Schengen visa application
http://www.maxi-pedia.com/forum/index.php?topic=977.msg2646#msg2646

The information provided about the purpose and the conditions of intended stay was not reliable
(visa supporting documents)
http://www.maxi-pedia.com/forum/index.php?topic=632
Mae

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 01:18:37 pm »

Thanks for your response. I already tried to reappeal but unfortunately they denied me again.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)