Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 12:44:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Uk registration certificate

(Read 3513 times)
Grace

« on: October 14, 2016, 05:51:17 pm »

Hi,
I am contemplating applying for the registration certificate. I am an EU national from Finland and moved to Uk in
May 2016. I have gotten an NI number but still seeking employment. With the issue of Brexit happening I am wondering if my NI is enough to prove my right to work and live in the UK or should I apply for the registration certificate. What are the requirement for applying. Do i have to have lived in UK for some amount of time before i can apply. How does it go.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: October 14, 2016, 05:51:17 pm »

Charles

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 08:13:46 am »

Hi,
I am contemplating applying for the registration certificate. I am an EU national from Finland and moved to Uk in
May 2016. I have gotten an NI number but still seeking employment. With the issue of Brexit happening I am wondering if my NI is enough to prove my right to work and live in the UK or should I apply for the registration certificate. What are the requirement for applying. Do i have to have lived in UK for some amount of time before i can apply. How does it go.

Good question Grace, I'd be interested to see if you or anyone else has found an answer to this.
yaris

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 05:50:12 pm »

The UK Registration Certificate is intended for citizens of a European Economic Area (EEA) country or Switzerland. The document is not necessary for you; however, this document can make it easier for you to claim certain benefits and services and also to prove you have a right to live in the UK. In other words, you do not need it, but it is a good idea to have it.

To apply, you download and fill in the EEA (QP) form and send it to the address on the form. You also need to include the £65 fee and the supporting documents listed on the form. You can also apply in person at any British embassy.

Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)