Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 19, 2024, 08:40:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

USA Patriot Act - attack on civil liberties and rights?

(Read 5851 times)
mismas

« on: November 26, 2008, 06:21:22 pm »

One day I am sleeping in my bed and suddenly a commando of cops stormed into my house. They searched through everything. As they came, the same way they left my house. They left my house in a total mess and with many broken things!!! They never told me what they were looking for or why they entered my house. I only remember them mumbling about court order and the USA Patriot Act. So, I looked it up, and I found out that ...

The USA Patriot Act threatens your fundamental freedoms by giving the government the power to access to your medical records, tax records, information about the books you buy or borrow without probable cause, and the power to break into your home and conduct secret searches without telling you for weeks, months, or indefinitely.

This is probably what happened to me. What should I do now? Why did they choose me?? I did not do anything. Please, help.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: November 26, 2008, 06:21:22 pm »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 23 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)