Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 06:46:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

schengen student visa appeal at latvia

(Read 3261 times)
bolade

« on: December 05, 2016, 08:05:07 pm »

hi, i am from Nigeria i had to travel to Egypt to apply for a residence permit to study in Latvia .... me and my brother were denied on the bases that we did not show strong ties with our home country and our motive for applying is different from what we are applying for. this was explained after i sent the refusal note to the school for translation and also on the refusal note it was stated that the school should appeal the case after 30days of refusal i got the refusal note on the 3rd of November and i think by now the appeal letter should have been submitted already ( the last time i contacted the school they told me the appeal letter is under processing and would be submitted in two days time).... my main concern is since it is the school that is submitting the appeal on my behave do i have good chances of getting the refusal turn into a good decision and also my daddy sent a document showing that my brother is a member of the board of directors of his company as evidence of strong ties, also i want to know how it will take because the next resumption date is February 1 2017 
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: December 05, 2016, 08:05:07 pm »

yaris

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 02:31:00 pm »

Technically, the appeal shall be submitted by the person whose application was denied, unless you have provided power of attornet to the school. If that is the case, then the school as being an official institution might be more capable of explaining your case and definitely is more credible (perceived credibility) in this process. So, yes, if your school appeals on your behalf, assuming there is no procedural mistake, such as missing power of attorney, then your chances are higher.
PS: No need to post twice.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.00099999999999997s, 0q)