Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

December 02, 2023, 07:57:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]

Can I find my W2 online?

 (Read 18538 times)
Full Member
Posts: 223

« on: November 26, 2008, 10:08:54 pm »


Is there a way to find my W2 statements online? I need to file amended tax return for last year (well, I forgot to file one last year completely), and I have also missplaced my W2 statements. Could anyone help me and tell me where to find my W2 statements? I am sure there must be a way to find them online, everything is online.


Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: November 26, 2008, 10:08:54 pm »

Posts: 525

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 12:23:26 pm »

You can file form 4506-T with IRS (download at www.irs.gov). This form will get you copies of the federal portion of your W2 statements.

Because this will get you only the federal portions of your W2, it will not provide amounts related to withheld state income tax.

Note, not submitting a tax return is quite a problem, prepare for paying some hefty penalties.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)