Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 02:12:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen visa appeal at latvia

(Read 3015 times)
bolade

« on: December 05, 2016, 07:38:24 pm »

Hi am from nigeria but i had to travel to Egypt to submit my application for a student visa at embassy of the republic of latvia , me and my brother were denied ,  we got the refusal note on the 3rd of november and sent to the school for explaination but we were told that we were deined on the bases that we do not show strong ties with our home country and our motive of applying are different for what we applied for. It was started on the refusal letter that the school Riga Technical university should appeal this cases the decision within 30days. I have contacted the and i believe they would have submitted the appeal letter already .... My concern is that the next available resumption date is February 1 , with my school appealing on my behave do i have better chance of overturning the refusal to acceptance.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: December 05, 2016, 07:38:24 pm »

yaris

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 02:29:39 pm »

Technically, the appeal shall be submitted by the person whose application was denied, unless you have provided power of attornet to the school. If that is the case, then the school as being an official institution might be more capable of explaining your case and definitely is more credible (perceived credibility) in this process. So, yes, if your school appeals on your behalf, assuming there is no procedural mistake, such as missing power of attorney, then your chances are higher.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)