Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 05:52:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Netherlands visa refused

(Read 4416 times)
chzafar85

« on: April 08, 2017, 04:26:06 pm »

last year in February i applied for schengen short-stay tourist visa for 7 days at Netherlands embassy in Pakistan. Along with the application form i attached,hotel booking,flight ticket booking,and health insurance and a cover letter explaining why i want to visit Netherlands.
i got multiple visa for 40 days,but instead of first visiting Netherlands i went to Spain(Barcelona) and exit from the same point. I stayed in Barcelona for 5 days.
Now in March 2017 i again applied for Schengen short stay tourist visa at Netherlands Embassy,this time i surely want to visit Netherlands,but i got Refused and the reason they mentioned is "The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable.there are doubts about the authenticity of the documents and evidence you submitted etc."
In fact i presented the same documents as i did last time. So why the refused my visa.
As i believe that i made mistake,i should visit Netherlands first then other member state last time,that's  why Netherlands Embassy refused my visa.
what you people think....please Share your opinion.
Thanks
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: April 08, 2017, 04:26:06 pm »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 02:42:45 pm »

The visa proces, unfortunately, is very much affected by the human factor. What one officer might see correct, can (inconsitently) be considered insufficient by another officer. I suggest you file an appeal and stress out as much you can that

a) you submitted the same documents as last time (which were accepted as valid upon your previous application; point at inconsistency in their process), and that
b) you already have been in Schengen zone and have positive travel history

The fact that you traveled to Spain has no effect on your visa application. The fact that your visa has been granted by Netherlands embassy does not mean that Netherland needs to be your first point of entry into the Schengen zone. It only means that Netherland needs to be your main destination. Since there are no internal borders between Spain an Netherland, there is no way do detect that Netherland has not been your main destination, unless you volunteer to disclose such.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)