Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 04:37:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Appeal for Germany's refusal visa

(Read 3550 times)
Saima

« on: April 17, 2017, 12:09:06 am »

I applied my mother's visit visa for Germany but they refused it be saying that your intention to leave the territory state could not be ascertained, can you suggest me what type of documents should i attached to make the case stoing and clear?
My mother is widow but holding sufficient amount i guess she must receive the visit visa.
Best regards.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: April 17, 2017, 12:09:06 am »

steven

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 12:40:59 pm »

I applied my mother's visit visa for Germany but they refused it be saying that your intention to leave the territory state could not be ascertained, can you suggest me what type of documents should i attached to make the case stoing and clear?
My mother is widow but holding sufficient amount i guess she must receive the visit visa.
Best regards.

This is quite common problem. Many travelers ask this question. You can find answers to your questions in other threads in the Schengen Visa Q & A section of this forum, or you can also take a look at these threads that include information on the Schengen visa appeal proces:

Basic requirements for Schengen visa application
( http://www.maxi-pedia.com/forum/index.php?topic=977.msg2646#msg2646 )

The information provided about the purpose and the conditions of intended stay was not reliable
(visa supporting documents)
http://www.maxi-pedia.com/forum/index.php?topic=632

See if you have not ommited any of the documents listed in these posts. Also, here you can find a Schengen Visa appeal template:

Schengen Visa appeal template

Let us know how your application proceeded, share your experience with others.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)