Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 10:54:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen visa refusal re appeal

(Read 3909 times)
spartacus

« on: April 20, 2017, 02:38:44 pm »

Hi friends,
My schengen tourist visa is refused by czech republic consulate today, following reasons
1.The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the
intended stay was not reliable
2. Your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of the visa could
not be ascertained.

My query is should i need to submit my passport along with review appeal?
If no need to submit passport, How i will get visa stamped in case the embassy approves my visa after review appeal?
Do i need to submit all my previous documents like airticket, hotels booking , insurance again along with review application?

Can anyone please answer me ? Its urgent.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: April 20, 2017, 02:38:44 pm »

steven

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 02:49:59 pm »

No. The review can take as much as 60 days. You would not be able to travel anywhere else within this period if you submitted your passport. In case your appeal is accepted, you will be asked to come in (with your passport).

You do not need to submit all the documentation that you submitted with your orifinal application, but if you do, it won't hurt. There is nothing you can loose by submitting it (or at least copies) again.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)