Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 19, 2024, 09:25:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Applied to Czech Republic Short Stay Visa still waiting more than 30 days

(Read 3417 times)
kitkat123

« on: June 18, 2017, 06:40:36 am »

Hi Everyone,

I badly need your advice as we have applied for a Schengen Visa in Czech Republic in Abu Dhabi, my husband and I are going for a 9 day trip including neighbouring countries Germany and Austria but will stay mostly in Prague. Up until now we have not received any notification from them that the passports are already available. Please note that it is currently Ramadan here and office hours are shorter and our flight will be on the 4th week of July which is still more than a month to go.

Can you please advise me if they keep the passport for a long time does that mean they denied or refused the application or could it be because of the peak of applications since it is summer time. Thank you in advance
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 07:24:14 am by kitkat123 » Logged
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: June 18, 2017, 06:40:36 am »

yaris

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 02:28:04 pm »

The office has up to 30 days to take action on your visa application. Visas are usually isued within two weeks. The length of your wait has no effect on the outcome of your Schengen visa application. Also note, that there are public holidays in the first week of July in the Czech Republic and most offices are less staffed through this time. It is also true that June is a peak time for Schengen visa applications. You best option is to contact the embassy directly. Which embassy have you submitted your visa application to?
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)