Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 08:32:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen Visa refused twice

(Read 11606 times)
Sheraz

« on: May 23, 2017, 11:57:33 pm »

I am Pakistani National working in Dubai for 3 years and I am a well traveled and have never over stayed in my visa anywhere, but my Schengen visa is refused this second time firstly from Italy on point number 2 and 3 and now after an year when I apply to Greek Embassy they refused on point number 8 i.e the information submitted regarding justification.....
I am a genuine traveler and not a typical Pakistani who seek work or refuge in other countries, I draw respectable earning and have sufficient funds in my proof of subsistence, also a friend of mine same as me got the visa upon his first attempt to France,   
So I want to appeal now and and I don't know where to find this court to appeal in UAE or the embassy accepts the appeal application? is my name is recorded in Visa information system of Schengen if so then how to remove it?  furthermore I believe I have sufficient evidences to make them overturn their decision
seeking advice from an expert
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: May 23, 2017, 11:57:33 pm »

bugibar

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 05:26:59 pm »

Submitting an appeal might produce positive results in this case. See this thread discussing similar experience from Italy:

Schengen visa denial by Italian embassy
http://www.maxi-pedia.com/forum/index.php?topic=593.0

This thread might be benefitial to you too:

Schengen visa documents
http://www.maxi-pedia.com/forum/index.php?topic=632.0

Schengen visa appeal
http://www.maxi-pedia.com/forum/index.php?topic=555

When you submit a new application in the future, you might want to try obtaining visa from some other European country, as Italy is known for denying applications of Pakistani nationals.

All information about travelers and Schengen visa applicants is stored in the VIS system. See this thread for more details:

EU VIS - European Union Visa Information System

To see what information is stored in the VIS system, based on the Loi n°78-753 du 17 juillet 1978 portant diverses mesures d'amélioration des relations entre l'administration et le public et diverses dispositions d'ordre administratif, social et fiscal (Act No. 78-753 of 17 July 1978. On various measures for improved relations between the Civil Service and the public and on various arrangements of administrative, social and fiscal nature), you can request a copy of information that is stored in the system about yourself.

Good luck. Feel free to ask if you have more questions.
Sheraz

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 11:58:00 pm »

The reply was really helpful however there are certain things that remains to be discussed,

1) I've submitted written letters address to consulates with applications consisting of my plans and intentions to visit the country i.e Italy and Greece, does the second time did they somehow knew about my first letter? perhaps by accessing information system and found the letters to be in a conflict?? if so would that effect on the decision.
2)Where to file the appeal and how to file as I can not find a Greek lawyer so I have to handle everything by myself,
3)Is applying for a third Schengen estate is a good Idea in this circumstances?
4) which area of my application do I need to strengthen?
5) In my itinerary I've mentioned a flights and hotel booking to Thiland by exiting Greece but I have not mention the page number on my passport to see the visa to Thiland,
5) upon appeal will they disclose the exect reason of decline or do I have to assume a mystery field to work?

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 12:01:16 am by Sheraz » Logged
bugibar

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 12:22:16 pm »

1) I've submitted written letters address to consulates with applications consisting of my plans and intentions to visit the country i.e Italy and Greece, does the second time did they somehow knew about my first letter? perhaps by accessing information system and found the letters to be in a conflict?? if so would that effect on the decision.

I doubt they take the effort to check for the content of documens submitted with previous applications, but anything is possible.

2)Where to file the appeal and how to file as I can not find a Greek lawyer so I have to handle everything by myself,

Italian Embassy can be found in Islamabad - Ambasciata d'Italia

Ufficio dell'Ambasciatore
Segreteria Ufficio dell'Ambasciatore
Tel. 92 51 2833183 (centralino)
Fax 92 51 2833179
E-mail: ambisla.mail@esteri.it

Ufficio Visti
Tel. 92 51 2833185 (switch)
Fax 92 51 2833178
E-mail: visti.islamabad@esteri.it
Tel. 051 11181111

3)Is applying for a third Schengen estate is a good Idea in this circumstances?

I would see an appeal as better option.

4) which area of my application do I need to strengthen?

If you look at your previous visa denial statements, they point at the area which the issuing officer deemed as weak.

5) In my itinerary I've mentioned a flights and hotel booking to Thiland by exiting Greece but I have not mention the page number on my passport to see the visa to Thiland,

5) upon appeal will they disclose the exect reason of decline or do I have to assume a mystery field to work?

The appeal letter comes in about the same details as the visa rejection statement.
Sheraz

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 02:10:42 pm »

Hi

Thanks for detailed reply, however my residence is in UAE Abu Dhabi, can you tell me where could I file an appeal for Greece visa refusal in UAE, furthermore Do I have to prepare all the documents of itinerary and income all over again?

Thank you
danisara

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 02:39:30 pm »

Here you go:

Greece Embassy in Abu Dhabi
31 Str, Al Muroor Area
P.O. Box 5483, Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
+971 (0) 24492550
+971 (0) 24492455
grcon.abd@mfa.gr
grembauh@emirates.net.ae 
Working Hours: 08:30 – 16:00
Head of Mission: Dionyssios Zois
Syed Haider

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 09:21:12 am »

Hi Sheraz,

Any luck in your case?

as i have faced the same with Spain and German Embassy in Kuwait.

Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)