Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 19, 2024, 06:24:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

How to find a job - please HELP!

(Read 40867 times)
mod

« on: December 01, 2008, 07:08:49 pm »

Hi,

Sorry for the title, I just want to draw attention to this NEW board. I just set up this board for everyone who likes to discuss anything related to job hunt. Feel free to discuss

How to find a job
How to write a resume
How to prepare for job interview
What to say or not to say at a job interview
What are the best ways to find a job (internet, cold calls, referals?)
How you deal with uneasy situation
Problems with your boss
and much more - anything you feel is important and you would like to discuss in regards to job hunt and job market.

Welcome to this new board.

Yours,

mod  Smiley
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: December 01, 2008, 07:08:49 pm »

indian
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 12:08:32 am »

Yap, tell us how to find a job. I have been out of the job for over 3/4 of year through not fault of mine (downsizing). Unemployment benefits are running out. What the heck do I do now? How do I find a job? I am from Detroit, Michigan (unemployment rate was 9.5 percent in November 2008). What do I do. God, please, heeeeeelp....  Sad
steven

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 11:17:48 am »

Yap, tell us how to find a job. I have been out of the job for over 3/4 of year through not fault of mine (downsizing). Unemployment benefits are running out. What the heck do I do now? How do I find a job? I am from Detroit, Michigan (unemployment rate was 9.5 percent in November 2008). What do I do. God, please, heeeeeelp....  Sad

Don't worry, Obama will throw a few billions to auto makers, it will be ok. Smiley I think the situation is tarting to turn around, we are bottoming out. I can see many advertisements for credit cards, the credit crisis is easing!!

If you can't find a job, start your own business!!
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.613 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)