Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 09:08:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

VISA REJECTED-SPAIN EMBASSY KUWAIT

(Read 3647 times)
muhammad_usman

« on: June 20, 2017, 11:53:26 am »

Hi All,
I have applied for my visa from SPAIN embassy in Kuwait and I am a PAKISTANI NATIONAL and was rejected stating justification for the purpose and conditions clause.
2- You have not provided proof clause
3-your intention to leave the country clause

now I am thinking for appealing but I heard that if the appeal is rejected then I would not be able to reapply from any Schengen and would be BANNED.
can any one confirm?
I withdraw a handsome salary nearly US2000 (tax free), working In an AIRLINE and holding GOVERNMENT residency.

Shall I reapply or go for appeal?
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: June 20, 2017, 11:53:26 am »

apapunas
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 02:54:43 pm »

if the appeal is rejected then I would not be able to reapply from any Schengen and would be BANNED.

If your visa or your visa appeal are rejected, both information is stored in so called Visa Information System. When you apply for a new visa, your travel and your application history may be checked if deemed necessary. Either your visa application denial or your visa appeal denial can have effect on your future applications.

In general, considering your nationality, I suggest to apply to some northern European country, as southern European countries are stressed out lately from the current immigration crisis (unfortunately they carry the heaviest load of current situation).
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)