Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 12:42:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen visit visa refusal by Norwegian embassy in Pakistan

(Read 3416 times)
Code

« on: July 05, 2017, 09:00:23 am »

Folks!

Finally I found a forum where I can get help/advice(hopefully)

So...I along with my mother(60 yrs) and father(68 yrs) applied for Schengen visa for Norway on 15th June. I am single 36 years old and working on a commission based job. I got 2 sisters living in Norway who sponsored us (financial guarantee along with invitation letter).I also showed my property docs and income I generate from that agriculture land of mine. However my mother don't have property in her name and she was showed as my dad's dependent.4 of my siblings are living abroad and I am only one who live with parents. For my visa application I showed my own bank statement of around USD 6000. I myself have lived in UK for 5 years and did visit Norway twice and once Italy on Schengen visa while being in UK and I returned back before my visa expiry.

I got decision on 3rd July and that is my dad has been awarded visa but they refused to my mother and myself. Reasons for refusal emphasize on:

1- No strong ties with home country(common reason for my mother and myself)
2- 4 of family members are already living abroad so there is potential in our family to emigrate and try to settle in Schengen area.(common reason for my mother and myself)

We were planning family reunion in Norway as 2 of my siblings are also getting to Norway from UK and Canada in first week of August.My solicitor think I have a strong case for appeal . In my refusal letter yearly income from my agri land is stated as PKR 16000 although I attached certificate from Land Comissioner stating its PKR 1.6 million.Also they mentioned in my refusal I'm single and young so there is high risk I will not come back.

Interestingly, they awarded visa to my father although he got same 4 kids living abroad but my mother (as stated in refusal letter) carries potential to emigrate and can try to re-settle in Norway(at age of 60 plus...lol).

my qs for forum members are:

-Shall I appeal or put in fresh application for my mother and myself?

-Only reason I am considering putting in fresh application is because of waiting time to get appeal decision, how long you guys think to get appeal decision by embassy?

- Shall I appeal through solicitor in Pakistan or ask my siblings who sponsored us in Norway to hire solicitor and file our appeal. Which path will have more effect to get favourable decision and also ASAP.We want to go Norway( if given visas) not later than first week of August.

Please share your experience if you have been in such situation and action you guys took.Early reponse will be highly appreciated because I want to take action ASAP.

Thankyou;)

Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: July 05, 2017, 09:00:23 am »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 03:10:46 pm »

-Shall I appeal or put in fresh application for my mother and myself?

-Only reason I am considering putting in fresh application is because of waiting time to get appeal decision, how long you guys think to get appeal decision by embassy?

- Shall I appeal through solicitor in Pakistan or ask my siblings who sponsored us in Norway to hire solicitor and file our appeal. Which path will have more effect to get favourable decision and also ASAP.We want to go Norway( if given visas) not later than first week of August.

An appeal is the proper remedy if a visa has been denied. Your case does provide grounds for thinking that your whole family aims at emigrating and trying to settle in Schengen area. When you submit your appeal you have to stress out as much as you can that you already have a positive history, that you already have traveled numerous times in Europe and still have returned back to your country.

The Schengen visa appeal process does not have a specific deadline, but common practice is that it is decided between two and four weeks.

Submitting an appeal through a solicitor does not provide a significant benefit (unless some bribery is involved, but that, of course, can't be estimated from here). If you wish to save some money, you can furnish your own appeal. Feel free to use the following sources:

Your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained
The information provided about the purpose and the conditions of intended stay was not reliable
(http://www.maxi-pedia.com/forum/index.php?topic=632.0)

Sample invitation letter for Schengen visa (template)
(http://www.maxi-pedia.com/forum/index.php?topic=942.0)

Sample Schengen visa appeal template
http://www.euro-dollar-currency.com/sample_visa_appeal.htm

Cheers.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 03:12:26 pm by danisara » Logged
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)