Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 19, 2024, 03:34:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Please help

(Read 3406 times)
Dami_

« on: July 15, 2017, 04:45:56 am »

My Italian tourist visa application was denied by the Italian embassy in Nigeria. Reason for the denial was "the information submitted regarding justification for the purpose and conditions for the intended stay was not reliable  . I got a stamp with the letter C on my passport. However I submitted my visa application on the 4th of July but the date put on the stamp when I went to retrieve my passport was 3rd of June. What is the implication of this? Is it normal for the embassy to backdate a stamp on a passport? What are my chances if I appeal because I submitted virtually everything that was needed for a visitor visa. Thank you for your responses.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: July 15, 2017, 04:45:56 am »

steven

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 01:08:19 pm »

No, it is not normal to backdate, I suspect it was probably just an administrative error. Submitting an appeal is a legitimate process as a reaction to a visa application denial. Chances of getting through the appeal with a positive outcome are highly individual, the outcome of an appeal varies case by case and location by location.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)