Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 19, 2024, 11:29:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Has anyone tried to appeal an Italy study visa before?

(Read 10145 times)
zimmer550

« on: August 19, 2017, 07:05:59 am »

So I have been told by several people that my Italy study visa will be rejected due to my low GPA (2.49) and because I did freelancing to cover my 8 month study gap (not related to what I did in my bachelors which is electrical engineering). I am applying from Pakistan and frankly I have lost all hope at this point. I was selected for MS in Bologna and I have an IELTS of 8 and I even had unibo action 2 (11,000 eur in scholarship). Yet, I am not so optimistic because of my GPA. So, now I want to know the appeal process.

If anyone has ever tried to appeal a denied Italy study visa before can they walk me through the process. I know that I am supposed to hire an Italian lawyer. Which Italian lawyer do I hire and what is the fee for the appeal normally and do appeals normally work? I need some answers regarding this because right now I feel hopeless and I am not so optimistic about getting a study visa.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: August 19, 2017, 07:05:59 am »

yaris

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 11:09:57 am »

Have you already submitted the application, or are you just afraid of such development of your case? The visa application is usually handled by the school. GPA is not the only factor that is considered upon granting visa. You may be able to extend your other qualities, universities also have quotas for specific regions or countries for how many students they wish to accept. An applicant with a lower GPA from a highly supported country may be admitted, while another applicant from a less supported country may be denied with higher GPA.

Here is another thread with visa appeal process in Italy:

Appeal - visa denial by Italian embassy
(http://www.maxi-pedia.com/forum/index.php?topic=593.msg)
Vandeveo47

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 10:23:19 am »

Qualifying ielts can be a difficult thing, especially if you are not aware of the process. But in order to pass this test in the first attempt, I had done my best. I made the efforts to learn essential things about it online and then had joined the professional ielts mohali center as well.
GODDYSCO167

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 01:02:25 am »

I am Business man and was invited for a business function in Italy, after submitting all the necessary they needed as the supporting documents along with the visa application, I still got a denial at the Italy Embassy in lagos, Nigeria.
Now I need to appeal the visa refusal decision but

(1) What email address should I forward the appeal to?
(2) How will I know if the appeal is being attended to??
(3) How long does it take to get a reply from the T.A.R that treat Italy appeal cases?

I will appreciate all reply and response regarding my questions

Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)