Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 19, 2024, 11:01:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Overstayed in schengen area but ...

(Read 3597 times)
Dias12

« on: September 03, 2017, 07:06:37 pm »

Hi guys  :)
 I m a husband that have overstayed more than 2 years with my nowegian wife in norway , i was whiling to stay couple of months and back to my country So we asked  the Norwegian emigration if we can apply  for family reunion while im in norway , they say Yes,
So i get my temporary number to stay while waiting for the answer , so it took me two years everytime they say NO , so i decide to return home , my passport was not available  out of date so i get new one in my embassy , so my question is :
-Does my overstay in schengen area will be make problem if i will apply again from my country?

Thank you
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: September 03, 2017, 07:06:37 pm »

apapunas
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 11:14:53 am »

You have not mentioned which country you are from. However, I would suggest to remain patient and do whatever you can to legalize your stay while you are already in Norway. After you return to your home country, the process of emmigrating is much longer and harder. Since you have Norwegian wife, why haven't you already applied for Norwegian citizenship or at least permanent residency based on your marital status?
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)