Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 11:29:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen visa 16days overstay 3 days, a lot of fine

(Read 3553 times)
myDNA

« on: October 28, 2017, 01:42:51 pm »

unintentional overstay, Chinese, biz trip, this Sept, no knowledge of period of stay, invitation letter for visa application is one month, the visa state the period of stay is 16 days, in Zuerich stopped by the police and asked me to fill in some papers, including an argument paper, pay money as deposit, but didn't give me anything or any information, including the info for appeal, only asked me to keep the payment receipt for one month, nothing on visa. Up to now, I have no verdict/no judgment/no paper/no call nothing received yet, but the fine already on my credit card account. What will be happened next, will they return the fine to me?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 02:30:44 pm by myDNA » Logged
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: October 28, 2017, 01:42:51 pm »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 04:03:26 pm »

Your case has been closed by the mere fact of paying the fine. By paying the fine, you have admitted that you agree with the finding of the border control and with the imposed penalty, and you have cleared yourself of the opportunity for an appeal in the administrative proceeding. It is the same as with paying a ticket for wrong parking to the police officer.

Can you share how many days you have overstayed and the amount of the fine?

What exactly do you mean by "argument paper"?
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)