Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 05:26:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

France visa rejection

(Read 7321 times)
El.b

« on: December 12, 2017, 12:26:57 pm »

Hello
I am rejected by France Embassy for my visa, the reason of my rejection is not clear for them that I leave there after my approval time. I want to send my documents for them but I couldn't find the full address , they just give an PO Box ( BP 830609, 44036 Nantes CEDEX1) and I couldn't send my documents by DHL , because they need the full address . Would you please help me and send me the correct address?
I have searched and find this one: 11, rue de la Maison-Blanche, PO Box 830609, 44036 Nantes CEDEX1
Is this the correct address?
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: December 12, 2017, 12:26:57 pm »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 05:07:49 pm »

11 Rue de la Maison-Blanche, PO Box 830609, 44036 Nantes CEDEX1 is the address for "Service central d'état civil - Ministère des Affaires Etrangères" (Central Registry Office - Ministry of Foreign Affairs). The address should be correct. Can you send the appeal via regular registered mail instead of DHL?
nauman

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 11:33:41 pm »

Hi guys,
I need to ask your suggestions. I am from Pakistan and studying in France. I applied for my wife visa and got rejection stating financial resources are not sufficient. I did not submit all my resources thinking I have submitted enough. Should i appeal now with some additional financial proves? how much time it takes for appeal. or should we submit new application.

Regards
danisara

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 06:54:20 pm »

In case you can present evidence that you satisfy the condition of sufficient financial resources, I see a good chance of winning the appeal. Do not forget also about medical insurance which is mandatory in Europe. The appeal takes up to 60 days. The appeal must be made within two months of the express or implicit refusal of the visa. Is it better to submit an appeal or a new visa application? See here for more details: Schengen visa appeal in France
jaglever007

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2018, 02:08:40 pm »

Hello,

Does the appeal need to be in French? (It says so on France embassy FAQs but I'm not sure if I understood it correctly.)

Also, are the appeals always sent to Nantes and not the embassy in your own country..?

Reason for denial for me was “The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable.”

I noticed there was an error on date for itinerary and bus ticket, hopefully it's the reason. Any other reason you can think of?

I applied for 89 days visa.

Thank you.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)