Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

January 21, 2018, 08:07:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

France visa rejection

(Read 172 times)
El.b

« on: December 12, 2017, 12:26:57 pm »

Hello
I am rejected by France Embassy for my visa, the reason of my rejection is not clear for them that I leave there after my approval time. I want to send my documents for them but I couldn't find the full address , they just give an PO Box ( BP 830609, 44036 Nantes CEDEX1) and I couldn't send my documents by DHL , because they need the full address . Would you please help me and send me the correct address?
I have searched and find this one: 11, rue de la Maison-Blanche, PO Box 830609, 44036 Nantes CEDEX1
Is this the correct address?
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: December 12, 2017, 12:26:57 pm »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 05:07:49 pm »

11 Rue de la Maison-Blanche, PO Box 830609, 44036 Nantes CEDEX1 is the address for "Service central d'état civil - Ministère des Affaires Etrangères" (Central Registry Office - Ministry of Foreign Affairs). The address should be correct. Can you send the appeal via regular registered mail instead of DHL?
nauman

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 11:33:41 pm »

Hi guys,
I need to ask your suggestions. I am from Pakistan and studying in France. I applied for my wife visa and got rejection stating financial resources are not sufficient. I did not submit all my resources thinking I have submitted enough. Should i appeal now with some additional financial proves? how much time it takes for appeal. or should we submit new application.

Regards
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)