Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 02:47:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen Help

(Read 3199 times)
Kogwah

« on: November 28, 2017, 06:35:24 am »

My partner and I are planning a trip to Europe Next year

Our plan at this point is to spend 90 days in Schengen then 90 days in the UK then 90 days back in Schengen then 90 days in USA then 90 days in Schengen.

Im unsure exactly how it works but i believe the UK and the USA have a similar 90/180 rules.

Also because the day i leave Schengen counts as both 'day 90' for the Schengen Visa and 'day 1' for the UK visa I believe that on day 179 i will be forced to leave the UK but wont yet be allowed back into Schengen??

Effectively both Visa's will say I need to stay out

Is there a way around this? Do i need to spend 1 day in a third country to break the cycle?

Also does my 90 day in, 90 day out, 90 day in, 90 day out, 90 day in, plan work or is there something else I'm missing stopping this from working??

Thanks heaps for the help!!

Aaron

Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: November 28, 2017, 06:35:24 am »

steven

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 04:11:48 pm »

UK and USA are not part of the Schengen area; therefore, any days you spend in the Schengen area do not count for your days in UK or USA. If you arrive to Schengen on day D and depart on day D+89, then arrive on day D+89+89, you satisfy the 90/180 rule.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.237 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)