Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 10:44:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Spain Visa Rejected

(Read 6799 times)
Katotie29

« on: May 09, 2018, 07:32:26 pm »

Hello,

Dated today 09/05 My Spain schengen Visa is Rejected! The reason of rejection is : The reason of visa rejection is : The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and condition of the intended stay was not reliable”

Can anyone tell me what does it really mean ? I’m Indonesian working and living in amman-Jordan,and i applied for Tourism visa for only 7days in total,they gave me a piece of Paper saying that it’s an Appeal letter to the Embassy,does my Nationality is effecting my Application ? As i can see today that i’m the only Asian and the only one is REJECTED! And if i have to submit my Appeal,how long does it take ? Thank You
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: May 09, 2018, 07:32:26 pm »

steven

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 03:00:06 pm »

This is one of reasons that is commonly used to deny visa. A few questions that might give you some clues.... did you provide

- travel itinerary,
- hotel reservation,
- travel ticket,
- travel insurance?

This is expected to be provided by the applicant with the visa application - copies of originals if possible.
Katotie29

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 03:07:43 pm »

Hello,

I Provide all the requirements,and my Appeal answered with final refusal,which all written in Spanish and no one willing to translate if even at the Embassy,since i’m not interested anymore of visiting Spain,i tried to apply to Greece but then the officer told me that i need to wait for 90 days before i can apply to Greece,so i allow my 90 days now
My question is Can i apply visa to any other schengen country after my 90 days period ? Would it be difficult because my Passport was Stamped by Spain Embassy ?

Thank You
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 03:11:39 pm by Katotie29 » Logged
steven

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 03:56:15 pm »

Yes, you can apply to other Schengen country after you have applied to Spain. To translate the letter from embassy, you can try using Google Translator, works good enough for this purpose. Your visa denial is recorded in the VIS system, having the stamp in your passport is irrelevant.
Katotie29

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 04:04:38 pm »

Thank You,Steven

I ask my friend to translate it and here was the result :

Ok sis i just understand a lil bit cause they speak more of their politics and laws.

Ur visa is for tourism right? Just for a few time of stancy.

They reject cause, when they looked for the hotel (one of u will stay) the reservation was cancelled. And they doesnt have clear the purpose of ur trip and they doesnt know ur place for arrival.

Thats a lik bit i can understand cause picture is cutted a lik bit, i cant see a few letters and i cant get the words correctly.

How the Hotel cancelled ? I really have no idiea,coz i requested my Travel agent to prepare those requirements,expensively!!! And then after tis Rejection suddenly they ask me to Re Apply to spain and saying that they add another addition which is (Hotel Voucher) and i told them that i’m not interested anymore of going to spain
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)