Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 11:49:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Overstay by 3 days in Luxembourg

(Read 5502 times)
Mack

« on: June 15, 2018, 06:48:13 pm »

Hi all,

I have been to Luxembourg in Business visa and overstayed for 3 days because I was confused about visa expiry and duration of stay. I returned without any block stamping or fine and recently I realised that I have done a mistake. I am very interested to pursue my 2nd masters and doctorate in France and I have already got admission from top university. I am so worried that I might not get student visa. What best can i do in this case? Should I forget about my dream of pursuing my studies?

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: June 15, 2018, 06:48:13 pm »

Mack

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 06:49:51 pm »

I am an Indian citizen and your suggestions are greatly appreciated
porsche

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 03:35:50 pm »

No worry. A 3-days overstay is not a major infringement. Should it be a problem, you would have been questioned at the border upon your departure from Luxembourg - you would have gotten a fine or just a verbal warning. Since you were let go without any fine, or more precisely without an official record of your overstay, it is considered as closed case. To have good grades - that is the best you can do in this case. Smiley
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)