Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 19, 2024, 03:32:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Recession Proof Your Career

(Read 9966 times)
Brothersport

« on: January 14, 2009, 10:50:25 pm »

You really can't avoid as its seemingly everywhere on the news: the U.S. Economy is in a full blown recession. In these trying times with massive corporate layoff and unemployment numbers rising every month, education become more important than ever. Though a college degree won't promise a life of ease and comfort it will most definitely make you more "recession-proof," especially in the uncertainty of the future that is to come.

I wanted to share this career guide to everyone here. It's a career guide from Saint Leo University that gives tips to help people plan on how to recession-proof their own career. The guide also has facts, suggestions, and other helpful info on how to maneuver through these difficult economic times by earning a degree online.

You can find the Saint Leo University career guide here: http :// blog.saintleo.edu/podpress_trac/web/82/0/stleosguide_career.pdf
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: January 14, 2009, 10:50:25 pm »

yaris

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 02:22:24 pm »

...Though a college degree won't promise a life of ease and comfort it will most definitely make you more "recession-proof," especially in the uncertainty of the future that is to come...

I do not know, I can't agree. I see it everywhere around me. People are being let go regardless of whether they have degrees or not, they are fired at all levels.
Pansophic

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 07:08:11 pm »

thank god the recession is almost over now Smiley ......bt yeah i really effected both type of people ( with degrees and mostly to without degrees )
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)