Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 03:23:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Got Passport Stamp from Wrong Port of Entry.

(Read 3683 times)
abrar

« on: January 27, 2019, 02:44:20 pm »

Hi,

i got my visa from Hungary embassy for Lithuania (Hungary embassy is dealing for Lithuanian short term visas ). i booked a flight from Islamabad to Vilnius. my itinerary was below,

Islamabad to Abu-Dhabi
Abu-Dhabi to Amsterdam
Amsterdam to Vilnius

boarding card was given at Islamabad airport for Islamabad to Abu Dhabi and Abu Dhabi to Amsterdam and i was being told by airline that at Amsterdam airport you will be given new boarding pass.

when i landed at Amsterdam airport and i was heading to my flight Amsterdam to Vilnius. they stamped my passport for arrival. i told them that my port of entry is Vilnius not Amsterdam. they replied, its okay that's a normal procedure and we have to stamp your passport. after getting my passport stamped i went straight for my next flight from Amsterdam to Vilnius ( i didn't go out from airport ) after reaching at Vilnius airport, nobody stamped my passport.

my question is that when i was applying for a visa. i mentioned that my first port of entry will be Lithuania and i booked the ticket for Lithuania but there is no Lithuanian immigration stamp on my passport but Amsterdam. will that effect my commitment with you embassy because i told immigration staff that my port of entry is Vilnius not Amsterdam.

i have all my boarding passes and tags.i got my luggage from Vilnius airport.

please reply me if there is any issue then i can go immigration staff again and get this issue fixed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: January 27, 2019, 02:44:20 pm »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)