Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 03:27:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Hi, I am new here

(Read 13095 times)
susanayliya18

« on: March 14, 2019, 11:33:04 am »

Hi, this is Susan from the UK. Nowadays, I am writing creative, historical and informative articles about traveling. I am interested in writing to provide unique and creative content that enables the reader to understand the traveling experience and take help to plan a Cheap Morocco holidays decision on the basis of the provided information.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: March 14, 2019, 11:33:04 am »

Nuella 45

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 09:42:15 am »

Please this is over 4 months of my german student visa and I am yet to receive any response from the embassy. I have successfully sent them the new admission they requested for and  it is up to 5 weeks that I have sent those requested documents and yet no response. please I neee advice on what to do
Nuella 45

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 09:55:50 am »

Please this is over 4 months of my german student visa and I am yet to receive any response from the embassy. I have successfully sent them the new admission they requested for and  it is up to 5 weeks that I have sent those requested documents and yet no response. please I neee advice on what to do
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)