Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 19, 2024, 11:36:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

My non cancellable return ticket one day after visa expiry date

(Read 5844 times)
Bikky

« on: May 13, 2019, 09:37:12 pm »

Hi,

After going through so many overstay cases, I thought to put my unique case forward for your valuable guidance.

I am an Indian Citizen with Oman Resident Visa. I will be visiting Europe with my family on 31days stay Multiple entry Tourist Visa. My earlier 2 Schengen visas had grace period of 15 days after planned travel dates.

Without realizing the possibility of not getting any grace period in visa, I booked my non-cancellable flight ticket with return date just a day after my earlier planned return date. To my surprise, we got our visa from German Embassy with start to end date of validity exactly matching to our earlier planned travel dates mentioned in visa application. Now I dont want to buy a new return ticket and spend additional 1400 Euros for all. My return connecting flight is from Amsterderm to Munich and then to my resident country Oman.   

I have few queries as below:

i. Do I need to show return ticket before exiting Oman or on landing at Munich. Will there be any problem if they see my return ticket after visa expiry. In such case I can book additional fully cancellable return ticket and then cancel later.

ii. Will my immigration be at Amsterdam airport or at Munich Airport, the connecting flight is with same airlines.

iii. Do I need to pay any penalty and how much for just an overstay by few hours, my flight will leave from Amsterderm at 8.50 AM next day and then from Munich next day at 8PM. There would be 10 hrs layover.

iv. Can I apply for 1 day visa extension citing reason as late entry (will be starting 5 days after the date mentioned in Visa application). What is the procedure. Our last leg of 10 days will be at Amsterderm.   

Thanking you in advance. Your valuable guidance will be highly appreciated.

Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: May 13, 2019, 09:37:12 pm »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)