Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 19, 2024, 09:38:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Looking for freelance copywriters

(Read 11520 times)
yaris

« on: March 09, 2009, 07:42:53 pm »

Hi,

I am looking for someone to write articles about current trends in IT and telco in the USA. Anyone interested? Pay depends on skills and qualifications. If interested, PM me through here and attach sample writing (1-2 pages) and your short resume.

Thanks.
Yaris
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: March 09, 2009, 07:42:53 pm »

goonlinetv03

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 02:21:15 am »

First off I want to say hello to everyone and I'm excited to be here.

Do You want to make a good amount of money online and You've tried a few things and have gotten nowhere so far?

Do you want to know if this is how it was for some of you guys and what you did thay maid you go from nothing to everything or atleast from nothing to some success.
Someone is making a lot of money on the adult industry. Why not you?

Money IS everything. Atleast to me. How do you make it?
I am a supervior of marketing so I get questioned a lot about "What do you want to do with your life?" or "what do you want to be?" My response is whatever makes the most money. I have come across some people who think that I can be serious. They say that money wont make you happy. I don't believe that. Everything that i don't like about my current situation, could be solved or at least greatly improved with money.

Here is one example of what I'm talking about:

"You can't buy friends."
-That is true, but people would want to be with me more if we could go out and do things that are fun, instead of just sitting around at someones house.

Something else that I don't agree with, being that I'm a college student. I don't like the question, "what are you going to major in?" My reason is, all of the majors that I am smart enough to persue don't make as much money as I would like to one day have. My feeling is that college is setting you up to enter a career and earn a set range for a salary for the rest of your time in that career. I do not like that idea. Maybe I'm wrong here, but according to what I've said, wouldn't the jobs with the best chance to gain substantial amounts of money(although risky) be artists, musicians, actors, models, authors, and things like that? Maybe something that has to do with business if you have a good enough idea?

What do you think about my point of view?

Do you have any pointers for making the most amount of money possible

Do You want to make a good amount of money online and You've tried a few things and have gotten nowhere so far?

Do you want to know if this is how it was for some of you guys and what you did thay maid you go from nothing to everything or atleast from nothing to some success.
Someone is making a lot of money on the adult industry. Why not you?

I look forward to talking to everyone.

goonlinetv03
zaragoza
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 06:55:07 pm »

"You can't buy friends."
-That is true, but people would want to be with me more if we could go out and do things that are fun, instead of just sitting around at someones house.

Man, you must be insane. Of course, not having any money sucks, but having millions as opposed to having enough to enjoy life does not make you happier. Do you think all those guys driving Hummers and making millions per year are happier than someone who is happy with let's say 70k?
D.Hooli
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 07:37:59 pm »

hello ladies.

I am looking for more freelance work and I have applied on guru, elance and getafreelancer dont use this very much and I have gotten some odd jobs.  But when I submitted about 4 proposals on guru, not yet really a response and make it better, I am good in their expertise.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get them to choose me??? Would appreciate your response.  Thanks.
zaragoza
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 09:05:31 pm »

You are probably not going to like my answer, but I'd say promote yourself better? Make a better pitch? Improve your online presentation? Use action verbs? The same that applies to writing good resumes applies to writing online proposals.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.00099999999999999s, 0q)