Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 11:49:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

What will be the next bubble? (after .com and real estate)

(Read 10510 times)
ramki
Semi-Newbie

« on: November 26, 2008, 05:26:48 pm »

Hey all,

I am thinking and thinking, what will be the next bubble, the next money machine? We have been through the dot com bubble. Then the next one was the real-estate bubble. After that, we experienced the oil bubble.

There is so much money in the world, the money has not evaporated, where is it, or where will it go next??

r.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: November 26, 2008, 05:26:48 pm »

mod

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 11:09:56 pm »

I do not think anyone know the answer to this. And those folks that know the answer are most likely not going to write it here for everyone to know. :O)))

But personally, I think the money is going to go into more real estate. Yes, we have a crisis with real-estate prices going down, but in a few years when this crisis goes away, I am convinced there will be another wave of real-estate bubble.
ramki
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 06:33:42 pm »

..I am convinced there will be another wave of real-estate bubble.

Yeah, it is possible and realistic. What do you think about art and precious stones and metals? I can see some substantial investments going into paintings, diamonds, gold, platinum. Today's quotes from NYSE

gold $784.50
platinum $818.00
palladium $186.00

They are not all time high, but not far away from being there.

Semi-Newbie

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 02:33:08 pm »

I am surprised, I really do not see any bubble anywhere. Nobody talks about one. Perhaps art? Diamonds?
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 23 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)