Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 19, 2024, 11:01:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

What is the best way to get backlinks?

(Read 13437 times)
bugibar

« on: November 14, 2008, 05:00:13 pm »

Google is where backlinks really count. What is the best way to get some backlinks to my website?

Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: November 14, 2008, 05:00:13 pm »

mod

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 05:10:46 pm »

Google is where backlinks really count. What is the best way to get some backlinks to my website?

Many backlinks are achieved the natural way. When your website provides users with useful content, webmasters and website owners naturally link to your website. Content is the king.
pawel
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 05:14:45 pm »

Just a note, I think it also depends on the purpose for making backlinks. Many people will suggest forums, blogs, directories submissions. Making backlinks for the purpose of incereasing Page Rank, then forums, blogs, directories submissions and all those things do not work anymore since everyone now uses the nofollow tag.
atari

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 05:18:06 pm »

From my experience the following are the best ways to build links back to your site:

1. Reciprocal links - (note, it is best if you can secure quality links from websites with similar content)
2. Forum posting - (this works well, feel free to do so here)
3. Directory submission - (good source, but time consuming)
4. Post adds to free advertising websites
5. Blogging
6. Public relations - (write article about your product, send it out)

By the way, many forums ban you if you promote your website by linking to it (they call it "forum spam"). This Maxi-Pedia forum has a board designated to building links (http://www.maxi-pedia.com/forum/index.php?board=21.0 and http://www.maxi-pedia.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0). And from what I know, they do not ban you for linking.

Cheers.
Pansophic

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 10:53:03 am »

Many backlinks are achieved the natural way. When your website provides users with useful content, webmasters and website owners naturally link to your website. Content is the king.
yeah i totally support this notion that content is the king....if the visitors will like what they will see on you site.....then the chances of your site getting popular is more Smiley
martinsherman
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 12:05:46 pm »

There are dozens of ways to create backlinks (a clickable hyperlink) to your
site.

Here are four to get you started:

(1)Directory listings. If you have a blog, go to TrafficNymphomaniac dot com's List
of blog directories. All directories listed have a FREE listing alternative.
(2)Article Directory Links. You can publish for free articles related to the most
important keywords for your Web site.
(3)Use social bookmarking sites to establish backlinks to your site, like
Technorati and Digg.
(4)Make comments on Do Follow blogs in your subject area. Make sure
it is a meaningful contribution to the discussion, and you will attract
targeted traffic as well as gain backlinks.

Best of Luck!!  Smiley

Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 23 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)