Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 10:40:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Why most of Europe has FREE health coverage?

(Read 11513 times)
bugibar

« on: January 03, 2009, 11:49:58 am »

I have friends in Europe, and they say the government pays for their health insurance, so when they go to the doctor they do not have to pay anything! Why the hell we here in the US have to pay so much, health costs are skyrocketing, and they have it free???!!! I want to move to Europe!!
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: January 03, 2009, 11:49:58 am »

anzibar
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 07:31:38 pm »

Why? Because this country sucks with all their government. We poor people have to give our last pennies while our senators have everything free and drive their BMWs! Why?
ramki
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 12:03:41 am »

Why? Because this country sucks with all their government. We poor people have to give our last pennies while our senators have everything free and drive their BMWs! Why?

Ya, go to Canada and see how their health care works. It is free too, but if you are sick, you get even more sick waiting in waiting rooms! I am glad for our high-quality health care.
porsche

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 08:11:07 pm »

Ya, go to Canada and see how their health care works. It is free too, but if you are sick, you get even more sick waiting in waiting rooms! I am glad for our high-quality health care.

That's a bs. There are no unusual waiting lines at doctor's offices in Canada. Stories about long lines, waiting lists, and people dying at wait rooms is only propaganda by the US government. Even Cuba has better and more accessible health coverage than the US!!
bugibar

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 03:22:47 pm »

House passed the health reform, awesome, health care free for everyone, no more greedy capitalist running hospitals just to make easy quick money!
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)