Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 06:34:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Need Schengen visa to travel from UK to France? (I am Indian)

(Read 43077 times)
indian
Semi-Newbie

« on: December 23, 2008, 04:42:55 pm »

I am an indian resident, and I have been to U.K. for tourism quite often.

I need to know if I can apply for a Schengen visa for visiting France in London or if I need to go back to India to apply for the Schengen visa.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: December 23, 2008, 04:42:55 pm »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 08:02:35 am »

Yes, you are ok with applying for your Schengen visa at an embassy in London. You can apply at any embassy of the Schengen country to which you are traveling.

This page provides a checklist of what you need to include with your application including downloadable Schengen visa application
rahulw

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 07:54:50 am »

**Can I apply for Schengen Visa in India at UK visa office / consulate..or do I have to apply it in London or at any embassy of the Schengen country
danisara

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 02:48:19 pm »

**Can I apply for Schengen Visa in India at UK visa office / consulate..or do I have to apply it in London or at any embassy of the Schengen country

It depends on your citizenship. You submit your application to the office in your home country, in the country of your citizenship or permanent residence. (So, in case you are Indian, you apply in India.)
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)