Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

June 01, 2020, 12:23:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]

Help please

 (Read 3894 times)
Posts: 1

« on: June 12, 2010, 04:07:51 pm »

Hello i need help regarding entry into Spain/Ibiza.
My wife is Ukrainian but has further leave to remain visa for the Uk. Can she travel with me to any EU country i can visit without a visa or dose she need a visa of some sort to enter Spain?

I thought she could go anywhere i could go as i am British. eg. i need a visa for the usa she will need one.

Any help would be great thanks

Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: June 12, 2010, 04:07:51 pm »

Sr. Member
Posts: 280

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 10:36:38 pm »

It depends on your wife's citizenship. If she has British citizenship, then she does not visa. If she has Ukrainian citizenship, then she does need visa.
Full Member
Posts: 203

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 12:15:06 pm »

Visa requirement is based on applicant's citizenship not on marital status.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Page created in 4.846 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.004s, 0q)