Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 07:24:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

hola

(Read 6670 times)
amazona

« on: July 08, 2010, 12:51:14 pm »

Hola, ojala puedan ayudarme. Soy de venezuela y tengo una visa de estudiante para suzia. Pero dicha visa dice que solo tengo 1 entrada. Suiza + transito Schenge... eso dice no puedo ir a ninguna parte si mi visa dice eso.Huh? Cry porfavor me urge esa informacion.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: July 08, 2010, 12:51:14 pm »

atari

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 03:40:26 pm »

Hola, cómo está? He traducido su pregunta en Inglés, para que otros puedan entender que aquí también. La mayoría de los visitantes aquí son Inglés.
(I have translated your question into English, so others here can understand too. Most visitors here are English.)

Hello, I hope you can help me. I'm from Venezuela and I have a student visa to Switzerland. But the visa says I have only one entry. Switzerland + transit Schengen ... that says I can not go anywhere if my visa says that.? please I urgently need this information
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 03:41:59 pm by atari » Logged
danisara

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 09:51:03 pm »

When you look at the visa, there are two lines on the form or stamp: "Valid for" and "Number of entries". Valid for lists all the countries which you can go to. Number of entries tells you how many times you can come and leave. Information from both lines is needed to answer your question. Please, be specific. Tx.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 23 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)