Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 19, 2024, 07:13:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Mediterenean Cruise Visa

(Read 7375 times)
Joan

« on: July 30, 2010, 06:07:14 pm »

Hello,

I am going on a mediterenean cruise that starts in Spain and goes to tunisia monaco italy and back to spain. I applied for a spanish schengen multy entry visa as spain was my main destination.

Today i received back my passport and they issued only single entry visa. Can you please tell me what i need to do to get a multiple entry?

Thank you,
J
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: July 30, 2010, 06:07:14 pm »

Joan

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 01:24:53 pm »

Anyone had the same experience and can share what they did?
danisara

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 03:51:22 pm »

Hi,

I have seen a number of cases where people applied for one type of visa and got something else than they expected, that is nothing uncommon. There are two ways to solve it - if you still have the time, try to get an interview at the embassy to discuss the problem. Very often, clerks do not even read the applications or think about them, and all it takes is to go there and explain person-to-person what you need and why. If that does not help, you will have to submit a new application. You might have no options too, for example Belgium is known for only issuing single entry visa to first time applicants regardless of their reasons. It really depends on the particular office.

Dani
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)