Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 08:45:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Netherlands Visa Stamp

(Read 10536 times)
josephlx

« on: August 14, 2010, 03:39:59 pm »

Hi,
Iam new to this forum. Iam an Indian and have applied for Netherlands short stay Business Visa . Today i have received my passport and a letter asking to submit missing documents to consulate. But they have mentioned to send the documents  to the email address bom_ca@nimbuza.nl. Also they put a stamp on my passport with filenumber ,type of visa, and date of application.
They didnt send me any of the documents(other than passport) that I submitted when applied .
Now my question is,
how should i proceed .
1.Should I need to send them an email with the documents, and send the passport again to them(through VFS) through courier.
2.Or else should I need to send though courier all the missing documents along with the passport  to them.(through VFS)

Please help me in this.
Thanks
Joseph
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: August 14, 2010, 03:39:59 pm »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 12:21:32 pm »

Hello,

Welcome to the forum. It is weird that they ask you to send your documents via email, it is very unusual and unsafe (email can get lost, email is not encrypted, email provides no acknowledgement of receipt, email can turn into spam, etc.). I can see that the email address bom-ca@minbuza.nl (note, it is minbuza, not nimbuza, correct?) belongs to the Consulate General of The Netherlands in Mumbai which has had some affairs in 2006. You could try calling their number 022- 22194200 (Monday through Friday 1400 hours to 1600 hours) and see how far you can get with that. If that does not get you anywhere, is it an option for you to go there personally? I would bring copies of your additional documents to the embassy and submit them in paper (do not forget to mention your case # on the cover page) and perhaps you will be lucky and get a chance to talk to someone who can tell you what else is needed, or what else you need to do. If you send your documents via email too, in addition to bringing them over in hand, I guess it won't hurt anything, they will have it twice, so what, you will have more assurance that they really got it, if that really is the instructions in the letter they sent you. By the way, what are those missing documents?

D.

danisara

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 12:29:04 pm »

Forgot to mention, here are a few more phone numbers.

Telephone: 022 - 22194200 (general purpose), 022 - 55843328 (for VISA appointments)
Fax: 022 - 22194230
atari

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 01:41:43 pm »

The Netherlandish embassy has the visa Application tracker service. If you have already applied for Schengen Visa you can track your application using the Schengen visa application tracker service. This can help you to find out the status of your application. Depending on your location, click the link below:

The Embassy of The Kingdom of The Netherlands, New Delhi - North India
The territory of operation of the Embassy are mainly - the states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, the Union-territories of Chandigarh and Delhi.

http://www.sysconnect.co.in/NetherlandVisaIndia/track.aspx

The Consulate General of The Kingdom of The Netherlands, Mumbai - West & South India
The territory of operation of the Consulate are mainly - the states of Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Pondicherry.

http://www.vfs-nl-in.com/track.aspx

Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 23 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)