Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 09:15:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Need assistance in filling Schegen short stay application form.

(Read 8590 times)
jaspreeet

« on: August 29, 2010, 05:41:27 pm »

Hello there, thanks for paying attention.
I have my appointment regarding my visa application tomorrow, my all other documents are ready except for my application form still needs to be filled in. I have filled the parts i understood with the best of my ability, but need some help with other parts that i am not sure of; i will present them below. Please provide me with the necessary information to fill them correctly. Thanks a lot in advance.

5. Place of birth
6. Country of birth
I will fill India as my country of birth, but what should i fill in place of birth?

12. Type of travel document
I am living in Canada on permanent residance basis, but i still have Indian passport. So what option from the following should i choose:
  a-Ordinary passport b-diplomatic passport c-service passport d-official passport e-special passport f-other travel document (please specify)

18. Residence in country other than the country of current nationality.
 a- NO
 b- YES. Residence permit or equivalent _______________No_______________ Valid until
As i mentioned earlier, i am a permenant resident in Canada, but still have Indian nationality, so what shoud i fill in the blanks above?

other concerns that i have are regarding EU, EEA or CH citizen, please provide me with some intro about those.

Again, i thank you a lot.                                                                                                                                -Jaspreet   
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 05:52:54 pm by jaspreeet » Logged
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: August 29, 2010, 05:41:27 pm »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 08:13:03 am »

5. Place of birth
The name of your city or village.

12. Type of travel document
I am living in Canada on permanent residance basis, but i still have Indian passport. So what option from the following should i choose:
  a-Ordinary passport b-diplomatic passport c-service passport d-official passport e-special passport f-other travel document (please specify)
Schengen visa is required based on country of citizenship. You seem to be a citizen on India. You are not a citizen of Canada. Correct? When you look at your password, does it say anywhere in it that it is a diplomatic or service passport? Does the passport look the same like your friend's passport? Did you have to go through some special procedure to get your passport, or was the procedure the same like of other common people? Having a diplomatic password is a special priviledge, you would probably be aware of that if you had it. I would guess your passport is ordinary.

18. Residence in country other than the country of current nationality.
 a- NO
 b- YES. Residence permit or equivalent _______________No_______________ Valid until
As i mentioned earlier, i am a permenant resident in Canada, but still have Indian nationality, so what shoud i fill in the blanks above?
You already said it. You are India citizen (=nationality), and Canada permanent resident (=residency in Canada).

Cheers.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)