Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 11:51:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

how to make an appeal

(Read 23707 times)
izabo

« on: November 01, 2010, 06:45:27 am »

hi. just a question....how to make an appeal if schengen visa is refused/denied because of lack of necessary requirement to the country of origin. has any body here have experienced an appeal? do you think there is a possible chance? thanks.your help is much appreciated
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: November 01, 2010, 06:45:27 am »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 07:54:19 am »

It depends on your country. Countries have different law and different appeal practice. In general, in countries where visa decision appeal is possible, appeal needs to be submitted within 30 days of receiving the denial decision, in writing, and to the superior body governing your embassy, usually some Ministry of Foreign Affairs or such. The appeal body does not issue new visa, they can only reject the decision of your embassy. Some countries do not allow for appeals though. Call your embassy, and ask them whether appealing the decision is an option, if it is, they will let you know the procedure. No worry, asking them a such question won't make them mad, they are used to it, just be polite.
Saadia

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 04:08:57 pm »

My husband have Spanish nationality and my son got nationality in Pakistan I applied for my own visa embassy needs some additional documents to submit witin 10 days I m unable to submit my documents within time limit due to eid U.K. Fitar .so I haven't my visa due to this reason and got appeal kindly help me how to appeal  should I get visa if I apply appeal.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)