Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 18, 2024, 09:27:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen Visa

(Read 7620 times)
lauforero

« on: December 28, 2010, 12:48:22 am »

Do I need my Schengen Visa if I am going to Europe If I have my US green card, but I am still a Colombian Citizen? Huh
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: December 28, 2010, 12:48:22 am »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 06:30:28 pm »

Do I need my Schengen Visa if I am going to Europe If I have my US green card, but I am still a Colombian Citizen? Huh

Yes, you do. The Schengen visa requirement goes not by your residence but by your true citizenship. See here Who needs Schengen visa

Good luck.
nocturn333

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 03:51:36 am »

I am a permanent resident in Canada with a Chinese passport. I will be going to the World Scout Jamboree from late July to early August this year. I will be going first to Frankfurt in Germany by plane, than to Copenhagen in Denmark and taking a train into Sweden. I am trying to get a Schengen Visa. I would like to know if this is suitable, where I can apply and how long it would take. I live in Ontario near Toronto.
porsche

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 11:11:12 pm »

Traveling to Germany and then to Denmark and Sweden is nothing unusual, many other people do that as well. You apply at the embassy of the state which is your main destination (sounds like Sweden in your case since you probably spend the most of the time there at the World Scout Jamboree). A good start would be to take a look at this page Schengen visa application, also see the links to other pages about visa in the right-side column.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.303 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)