Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

August 11, 2020, 08:23:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]

I am UK visa holder and want to visit Schengen

 (Read 3801 times)
Posts: 1

« on: December 12, 2010, 04:31:16 pm »

HI all,

I am staying in London from 10th of October 2010. I have a 16 months Student Visa. Now I want to visit Schengen Countries. Is there need to get Schengen Visa separately or UK visa holder person can visit Schengen Countries.

My visa is multi entry type and valid till January 2012. If I need to get Schengen Visa so, how much (approx amount) I will have to spend for it.

Thanks in advance.

Hafeez Ch.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: December 12, 2010, 04:31:16 pm »

Full Member
Posts: 203

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 04:25:22 pm »

UK and Schengen visa are two separate things. UK is not part of the Schengen zone; therefore, the Schengen zone does not accept UK visa as their travel document.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)